Our client is one of the global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Zuid Holland. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of new drugs in various therapeutic areas.
As a Senior Manufacturing Operator you will support the production of vaccines. You will be responsible for solving issues that arise during production for cGMP clinical trial material.
- Solve issues manifested during operations.
- Follow up on solutions.
- Connect with stakeholders from different departments.
- Update documentation on the issues found.
- Review batch documentation.
- HBO/BSc with 3 years of experience in the pharma/biotech industry
- Experience in USP, DSP or virus propagation
- Experience with change controls, non-conformance and CAPAs
- Lean green belt is preferred
For more information please contact Carla Garcia at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.