About the company:
Our client is one of the top biopharmaceutical companies, whose focus is to eradicate cancer. Currently, they are working on developing new methods of curing the disease, focusing on chimeric antigen receptor and T cell receptor engineered cell therapies. In that way, they are training the immune system of the patient to identify cancer cells and kill them without using additional treatment.
About the role:
On this role you will provide advanced engineering support to ongoing activities and projects acting as a specialist advisor across the engineering function.
- Manage and coordinate resource across different teams
- Provides technical input to implementation of projects
- Define project scopes, prepare requests for proposal , prepare costs estimates, and provide justification for capital projects.
- Provides experienced and expert guidance to teams of engineers either centrally or located at remote sites.
- Strong background in project management
- Portfolio management experience
- Great communication skills
- Experience leading projects from design to building phase.
For this role an EU passport is required. No Intercontinental sponsorship possible. Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested please upload your resume using the apply button.