FLEMISH BRABAN, Belgium
Senior Java Developer
Our client is a professional organisation, based in Brussels area. With over 20 years in the storage industry they are unique in offering engineers a rare opportunity to build software in one of the worlds fastest growing industries: storage.
Java Developer will work as a software engineer/architect as part of the development team and will participate in the day-to-day development of our next products, as well as maintenance tasks on our current products. You must be able to work efficiently and independently in an agile context.
- Participate in sprint meetings
- Pick up development stories for our various products
- Reviewing code changes made by other team members
- Answering questions from our support people about product details
- Real-life & hands-on experience with developing and maintaining quality in a large and challenging code base is a must
- Thorough understanding of common data structures and algorithms, including implementation and computational complexity
- Experience with multi-threading, locking, parallelism, and synchronization
- Ability to work independently without supervision in an organized and disciplined way
- Experience with one or more of the following is a plus:
- Basic Linux system administration
- Network programming (sockets) and debugging (packet capturing and analysis)
- Filesystem data structures
- Win32 base APIs
- WinNT native API
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Natasa Trivic.