Our customer is one of the biggest producers of vaccines in the world. The company uses its extensive and innovative technology to combat life-threatening diseases such as Corona, HIV and Ebola.
The Senior Associate Immunology Scientist will be mainly responsible for the ensuring the correct design and execution of experiments for the design and validation of the immunological assays used for the analysis of samples from clinical trials.
- Performing own experiments
- Supervising experiments performed by operators
- Executing and documenting activities following GLP standards
- Scientific quality of the analysis of clinical trial samples
- Doctorate (PHD) or equivalent with 4-6 years of working experience in the Pharma industry
- Hands-on experience in bio-assay such as ELISA, T cell ELISpot, Intracelullar Cytokine Staining and virus neutralization assays (VNSs)
- Experience working under GCLP/GMP standards
- Experience using LIMS is a plus
Are you interested and want to apply for this role? Please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Guilherme Tokunaga.