Senior Healthcare Compliance Specialist
Our client is a global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
As a Senior Healthcare Compliance Specialist you will run the Healthcare Compliance programs and transactions for the Benelux area.
- Organizing and implementing training for local sales, marketing, finance, HR, managers, supply chain and directors.
- Assist in HCC reviews and approvals, new procedures harmonization and implementation, adapting global strategies to local context
- Carrying out day-to-day tasks such as data collection, analysis and reporting
- Assist in coordinating preparations for Audits
- Implement the escalation process for serious allegations, as appropriate
- Deploy policies and procedures that align and monitor company activities to ensure compliance with government, private, legal and company HCC standards
- BSc or MSc in life sciences, business administration or law
- 6+ years of experience within the pharmaceutical or medical devices industry in Compliance, Legal, Finance, Sales & Marketing, Medical Affairs or Auditing.
- Experience with Healthcare Compliance
- Fluent in English, Dutch and French
For more information please contact Carla Garcia at +31 (0) 20 658 98 01 or email@example.com.