Our customer is one of the biggest producers of vaccines in the world. The company uses its extensive and innovative technology to combat life-threatening diseases such as Corona, HIV and Ebola.
As a Senior HCC Specialist you'll be responsible for running Healthcare Compliance programs and transactions for the Medical Devices Benelux HCC organization. You'll be supporting the planning, training and monitoring diverse HCC functions.
- Organizing and implementing training for local sales, marketing, finance, HR, managers, supply chain and directors.
- Assist in HCC reviews and approvals, new procedures harmonization and implementation, adapting global strategies to local context
- Carrying out day-to-day tasks such as data collection, analysis and reporting
- Assist in coordinating preparations for Audits
- Implement the escalation process for serious allegations, as appropriate
- Deploy policies and procedures that align and monitor company activities to ensure compliance with government, private, legal and company HCC standards
- BSc or MSc in life sciences, business administration or law
- 6+ years of experience within the pharmaceutical or medical devices industry in Compliance, Legal, Finance, Sales & Marketing, Medical Affairs or Auditing.
- Experience with Healthcare Compliance
- Fluent in English, Dutch and French
For more information please apply via the button below!