Our client is one of the global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of monoclonal antibodies to protect people worldwide from immunological diseases.
As a Sr Financial Analyst you will join a team of all-round finance professionals with a special focus on campus support services, technical capabilities and strategic business partnering.
- Master finance & compliance inventory set-ups of new product flows in close collaboration with other departments.
- Support forecasting and actual positions of inventory items
- Invoicing for materials sale
- Calculation of Inventory reserves
- Prepare supporting documentation at the month/quarter accruals/ billing.
- Assure statutory compliance of inventories P&L and BS (Business Services)
- Key partner in BS alignment/optimization and automation projects
- Perform month-end closing tasks
- General ledger accounting activities (accruals check, cost center accounting, clearing management accounts, revaluation, etc.)
- Support/coordinate statutory audits.
- Follow up and optimize P2P activities
- Payroll activities (calculation of accruals for: pension plan, jubilee, vacation days, bonuses, etc.)
- Support other team members during Month/Quarter and Year end close: Keep all work instructions, SOP’s and other documentation for audit controls
- Master's or Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Min 5 years work experience in Finance
- Preferred 2 years of relevant experience in Pharm, supply chain.
- Good skills of SAP “module FI/CO and MM”.
- Strong computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Power BI)
- Good working knowledge of US GAAP/ Dutch GAAP and SOX.
Contract until April 2022. Extension depending on performance/business needs.
3 days per week on site / 2 days per week remote.
For more information please reach me at email@example.com or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.