Senior Equipment Engineer
Our client is one of the biggest Biopharmaceutical companies in the world and they strive to serve patients with the highest quality. This company combines science and entrepreneurship and their culture makes it a special place to work. In the division Netherlands, They work in permanent contact with Supply chain, engineering, marketing and sales process. Our client is located in Breda, Noord Brabant.
As Senior Equipment Engineer, you will work in a project team with different areas of expertise. With your technical savviness, agile mindset and drive to continuously improve, you will contribute to maximizing our manufacturing capabilities.
- Support investigations and develop technical solutions using ingenuity and creativity
- Support detailed engineering and approve design documentation
- Work closely together with the vendor during the build phase
- Prepare and execute characterization challenges through experiments
- Support the test phase both at the vendor and on-site together with the engineering team
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering
- 6+ years in operations / manufacturing environment
- Broad technical knowledge
- Experience with regulated environment (GMP, OSHA, EPA)
- Fluently English
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Are you ready to the next step in your career? Fill out your application by using the apply button and don’t hesitate to contact me