Our client is a biotech and pharmaceutical organization, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands. In this site, they are responsible for the packaging and labelling of drugs. This site is also the headquarter for distribution and is responsible for the distribution of drugs for Europe, Middle-east and parts of Africa
As Equipment Engineer you will be responsible for coordinating the design of new equipment and the redesign for existing equipment. You will work in a project team with different areas of expertise. You will also contribute to maximizing our client's manufacturing capabilities.
- Draw up equipment specifications based on material, compliance and system owner requirements
- Support engineering and approve design documentation
- Manage the test phase with vendor and engineering team
- Support analysis and develop technical solutions to complex problems
- Bachelor degree in Engineering
- At least 6 years experience in operations / manufacturing environment
- Direct experience with regulated environment (GMP, OSHA, EPA)
- Strong technical knowledge
- Fluent in English, both in oral and written communications
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below.
Senior Equipment Engineer