Senior Electrical Technician
Our client is an international organization that manufactures photo paper, offset plates and membranes. In their site in the Netherlands, they have a research laboratory where they develop new technologies and uses for their products, like photo paper applied to medical devices.
As a Senior Electrical Technician you will be responsible for various tasks in the field of preventive maintenance and troubleshooting of production equipment.
- Execution and optimization of preventive maintenance on installations;
- Detecting, analyzing and solving faults (troubleshooting);
- Preparing, coordinating and checking maintenance work carried out by third parties;
- Making proposals and / or implementing improvements / modifications to installations to achieve further stabilisation, cost savings, replacement routes;
- Active support of production (including transfer of knowledge).
- MBO 4 Electrical engineering / electronics training
- Experience in maintenance and troubleshooting is required;
- Knowledge of SCADA, DCS and measurement & control engineering systems is an advantage;
- Performing an emergency service outside working hours.
For more information please contact Carla Garcia at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.