Being one of the most innovative companies in the healthcare industry with over 400 exciting and groundbreaking products designed to improve the quality of life of all of it's customers. Operating both B2B and B2C, their influences on the healthcare sector as a whole have been immense in it's 100+ years of operations.
As a Senior Electrical Designer, you will work in a multi-disciplinary project team of highly skilled technical experts from both Philips Innovation Services and our customers.
You will be responsible for the architecture, design, implementation, testing and integration of the electrical part of the equipment in the high precision mechatronic or medical domains
· Electrical architecture of high precision mechatronics products and systems
· Electrical systems requirements specification, design and documentation of medical equipment and high precision mechatronic systems
· All this in an environment where electrical guidelines for Healthcare equipment as IEC-60601, ISO 13485 are used.
· A Master or Bachelor degree in electrical engineering
· At least 15 years work experience, preferably 10 years in a high-tech environment
· Profound knowledge of motion control solutions and electrical drive train technology
· Proven experience in at least one of the domains medical equipment, industrial automation and high precision mechatronics as senior electrical designer or electrical team lead
· Experience with CE, EMC and UL regulations and more specifically with regulations for developing medical devices and equipment
· Fluent in English, both verbal and in writing
For more information please contact Michaël Rodrigues at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0) 206589800 or click the button below