Our client is a global Asian Bio-Pharmaceutical company with offices in Europe, Asian and the US. They are specialized in developing medicines for cancer, antibiotics and medicines for hematological diseases. They are currently expanding their market in Europe and are preparing commercialization of women's healthcare products
The Senior Director Commercial Quality will be responsible for leading the Quality Department in Europe (London & Amsterdam). This position requires leadership and project management, in combination with senior internal stakeholder management (C-level) and GMDP knowlegde.
- Leadership of the Commercial Quality Team (3FTE).
- Project management on Global scale
- Ensure compliant batch release to the European Market
- Maintain and imrove the European QMS (GMP/GDP)
- Support and lead local, regional and global QA and Supply Chain projects
- Quality oversight of Distribution
- Min. 10 years of experience in pharmaceutical industry
- MSc. in Pharmacy, Chemistry or Life Sciences
- Extensive knowledge of GDP and GMP
- Working experience with small molecules is required
- Recognized by the Dutch Authorities as QP is a must
The position is either based in Amsterdam or in London.
For more information please contact Seppe Verhoeven at email@example.com or +32 (0) 25 881 277