Senior Cost Controller
My client is one of the biggest FMCG multinationals in the world. They sell over 400 brands in 190 countries over the whole world. You will work for their tea business which is the biggest in the world.
Ensure the company has a firm foundation for the core responsibilities of planning, budget and forecasting of global costs (including General Overheads and Brand & Marketing Investments)
You will also support the design, validation and implementation of global cost control tools and capabilities. Driving the accuracy, integrity, transparency and accountability to the in-year budgets and develop future year plans, driving automation and optimization agenda utilizing tools such as Power BI.
- E2E control of global functional budgets (Non People/People), including budgeting, forecasting and ongoing tracking activities. Ensuring delivery to in year budget.
- E2E control of global B&MI budgets, including budgeting, forecasting and ongoing tracking activities
- Support the design, creation and embedding of the cost centre structure (local and global) under the company both in interim and end state (S4HANA)
- Maintain quality, accuracy and integrity of the company’s global cost centre structure to ensure fit for purpose, working closely with various stakeholders
- - Own appropriate submissions to relevant reporting system for global costs incurred and global cost forecasts under the company
- Support the creation and embedding of DRA (dynamic resource allocation) ways of working and tools
- Support the creation and embedding of statistical cost allocation practices and oversee accurate completion from within your team•
- Develop cost control understanding and capabilities across the organization
• Cost control and budget management experience, in particular in overheads
• Experience with reporting tools (iFinance) would be very beneficial
• S4HANA experience a benefit but not essential
• Proven track record of designing and embedding new ways of working from scratch
• Excellent attention to detail even when under pressure
• Ability to communicate clearly and hold others to account at all levels of seniority
• Ability to communicate and drive accountability to senior (board level) leaders
• Structured thinking and planning with high level of problem-solving
• Fluent in English
Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested or know someone who is interested, please contact Leslie Fraser or upload your resume using the apply button.