Our client is one of the biggest global medical producers and a very influential pharmaceutical supplier in the Netherlands. The company specialises in developing biological therapies and medicine to cure oncology, hematology, kidney, bone, and cardiovascular diseases. Are you ready to contribute to their mission of serving patients with the highest quality?
You will take over the important task of securing the safety in the production process by ensuring following the GMP and GDP regulations. Your day will include safety inspections, temperature assessments, deviations checkups, data input and many more tasks, all serving the purpose of establishing a safe process of creation a top quality product.
- Making safety assessments in the production environment and reporting the results to the management
- Keeping an eye on all possible deviations and ensuring that the safety level is not affected
- Ensuring the GMP and GDP compliance and making improvements to prevent any kind of safety issues
- Conducting regular audits, inspections and product recall activities
- Ensuring the data accuracy in the system
- Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy or a related Life Sciences field;
- Up to 1 year of practical experience with GMP, GDP, and QA;
- You have excellent English skills, Dutch is a plus;
- You are comfortable working with databases and spreadsheets.
Are you interested in this or another role? Do not hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or by applying to this position.