Our client has an ongoing commitment to provide life-transforming nutrition at key moments throughout life. They first began their early support of mothers and their infants and they positively impacted millions of lives around the world over for over 125 years.
As a Category Manager you will be responsible for creating a strategy for category development into an actionable channel and customer approach as well as leading category management projects into optimization. The duration of this assignment is of 3 months with a possibility of a 3-months extension.
- Optimize the path to purchase from the Dutch Retail channel
- Analyze the Dutch market data and provide insights to ensure a successful phase-in of the products.
- Participate in internal customer-teams and cross-functional business teams by sharing trade marketing analyses and insights
- At least 4-6 years of experience in FMCG market within retail
- Bachelor/Master degree in Business or Marketing
- Experience with category management is a plus
- Understanding of the Dutch Retail shoppers channel
- Excellent Dutch & English spoken and written skills
For this role an EU passport is required. No Intercontinental sponsorship possible. Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested please upload your resume using the apply button!