Senior Business Analyst
This biopharmaceutical company is committed to developing first-in-class vaccines for some of the world’s most life-threatening infectious diseases such as Ebola, RSV and HIV.
The SOX Compliance Lead is responsible for the Control Framework of the SAP system that ensures it is operating in a compliant manner, and coordinates internal and external audits for the system. Currently there are multiple projects running that have an impact on the compliance of the system.
This project will be for 5 months.
- Support the SOX Compliance Lead in the assessment of the impact of the projects on the compliance, and detail out what the required changes are to the control framework and the Security model of the SAP system.
- Any changes that are required to the control framework, Security model and to the system need to be implemented and documented.
- Senior business analyst with a minimum of 5 years’ experience with SAP security
- Must have experience with IT SOX Compliance
- Must have experience with Finance and financial processes
- Must have experience with SAP Security roles design and SOD
- Must be available to come on-site 4 days per week.