Sr. Associate Treasury
My client is a Pharmaceutical company the North-Brabant area.
You, as our Sr Associate Treasury, will manage cash management operations and ensure that the daily Treasury transactions are processed smoothly.
- Monitoring our short term Cash Balances in Quantum
- Performs daily corporate cash management and forecasting activities.
- Improving cash flow forecast accuracy;
- Correct execution of netting and Treasury transactions;
- Help with administrative bank related tasks
- Post treasury related transactions in SAP, Quantum and other.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting
- Treasury certifications are a plus
- 3-6 years of related working experience;
- Fluent in English, both in speaking and writing;
- Preferably familiar with Treasury Management Systems (FIS), ERP Systems (SAP) and change management.