Senior Associate Supply Chain
This company is a biotechnology pillar of the world, committed to transforming new ideas and discoveries into medicines to treat serious diseases. Its goal is to create innovative medicines, provide transformative research, and high-quality treatment worldwide. They are contributing to a better world by focusing on people, society, and the planet.
About the role
As a Senior Associate Supply Chain Planner, you will be responsible to manage the short-, medium- and long-term plans for incoming supplies for production and warehouse.
- Accountable for the portfolio of packaging lines for the short-term planning horizon (0 - 3 months), by crafting production plans, managing production orders, driving timely delivery, and successfully leading phase in-phase out and launches
- Participate in the daily operational control tower and handle daily start meetings to supervise the performance and planned activities, secure supply, and bring together actions to stay on track
- Participate in weekly Capacity meetings with functional leaders to align on supply plans and create realistic and feasible plans
- Use your data analytics skill set to support the larger Supply Chain team in its journey to automate and build reports and enhance our data analytics capabilities
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in a business, supply chain, science, engineering, or related discipline.
- Data analytics skills and experience working with reporting software
- Analytical skills to evaluate root cause analysis and problem-solving skills in a team environment
- GMP experience is a plus
Are you interested and do you want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below