Our client is an innovative leader for the biotechnology industry. They are committed, since their start, to find solution on the most severe illnesses by studying the human biology, discover the complexity and the root cause.
You will be managing the life cycle of the products by planning, execute and implement the variation of the life cycles activities.
- -Responsible of the life cycle management
- -Coordinate the activities with multiple stakeholders
- -Follows and apply principles of the change control management
- -Identify and analyse problems to set improvements to the streamline department activities
- -Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience (at least 3 years)
- -Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- -Good communication skills
Are you interested in this or another role? Please do not hesitate to contact me by applying to this position.