Our client is an American multinational operating across the globe and specializing in the biotech and biophamaceutical fields for more than 40 years.
About the role
As a senior supply chain associate, you will be working closely with the operations team and you will be responsible from short to long-term plans for incoming supplies for production and warehouse.
- Accountable for portfolio of packaging lines by managing production plans and orders, driving timely delivery, successfully leading phase in-phase out and launches.
- Supervise the performance and planned activities, and align with internal/external stakeholders on actions and deliverables.
- Support team in automating and building reports using data-analytical skills
- Demonstrating leadership towards our stakeholders in ensuring supply and drive stable operations.
- Bachelor or Masters Degree in a business, supply chain, science, engineering, or related discipline
- Relevant experience in supply chain production abd planning short/long-term plans
- Experience in GMP environment
- Data-analytical skills
For this role an EU passport is required. No Intercontinental sponsorship possible. Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested please upload your resume using the apply button!