Senior Associate Supply Chain
My client is a big Pharmaceutical Multinational located in The Netherlands (Noord-Brabant).
Embed the principles of Good Distribution Practices guideline in the EU Regional Supply Chain network, to ensure that product quality is maintained.
- Manage CAPA and CAPA EV records, ensuring that they are implemented as intended.
- Manage class 1 and class 2 non-conformance records and lead root cause analysis sessions
- Support activities for product recall or annual mock recall exercises
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Life Sciences + 2 years’ experience in GMP / GDP compliance
- Sound knowledge of Quality Assurance principles, Good Manufacturing Practice and Good Distribution Practice.
- Fluency in English
- Strong word processing, database and spreadsheet application skills and experience in Quality Management Software systems