Senior Associate Scientist
The mission of this company is to transform individual lives and fundamentally change the way diseases are interpreted, managed and in the end prevented. In over 150 countries the company is bringing innovative science and together with the most creative minds in the industry think differently about diseases. Trying to achieve the best possible results for their health.
Within the Drug Product Development department five teams work closely together. Within the Formulation Science & Technology team they are looking for a Senior Associate Scientist. You will plan, coordinate and execute scientific studies supporting continuous improvement projects. With a focus on the development of enabling technologies. Working closely together with the formulation development scientists and fill and finish engineers, translating the results of the work.
- Design and execution of experiments to reach project targets
- Accountable for documentation such as Study Plans and Reports
- Participate in cross-departmental technology and investigation teams
- Proper recording of information and collection of data for review of experimental results
- Ensuring availability of materials and equipment to perform experiments
- Delivers project deliverables with high quality, within budget and timelines
- Bachelor or Master of Science in a relevant discipline
- At least 4 years' of pharmaceutical industry experience
- Familiarity with formulation development, adjuvants and drug delivery systems
- Working knowledge of biophysical and chemical characterization techniques
Are you a creative scientist with an out-of-the-box mindset who can support this department? Contact me and upload your CV via the apply button.