Our client is one of the most innovative pharmaceutical companies in the world. They are focused on the development of medicines that make a difference for patients and society. Their aim is to treat, cure and prevent diseases.
As a senior Associate Scientist you will work within the BioTherapeutics Development and Supply team. You will be responsible for the process development for the manufacture of new molecules, the technology transfer of new large molecules, among others.
- Act as process owner and scientific expert in a NPI tech transfer project team.
- Support with the commercial manufacturing for newly introduced molecules.
- Evaluate the introduction of new technologies.
- Support the development of manufacturing processes of new molecules.
- Conducting DoEs and lab studies.
- Master’s degree with 35 years’ experience in Biotechnology, Bioprocess Engineering, Biochemistry, or related field.
- Relevant experience in R&D or Process Development.
- Experience with statistical software packages and Multivariate analysis is a plus.
- Good communication skills in English (Dutch is a plus).
Are you ready for a new opportunity? This is your chance! If you are interested click the apply button bellow and I will get in contact with you as soon as possible.