This company is a biotechnology pillar of the world, committed to transforming new ideas and discoveries into medicines to treat serious diseases. Its goal is to create innovative medicines, provide transformative research, and high-quality treatment worldwide. They are contributing to a better world by focusing on people, society, and the planet.
This role will be the principal support to the QA team. You will understand and apply of principles, concepts, theories and standards of technical/scientific field. It is super important to work with continuous improvement and continuous learning to develop the connections with other department.
- Provide QA guidance and support in the production area.
- Establish effective working relationships with Production, Warehouse, Maintenance and Engineering, QA Management and the Qualified Person.
- Assist in development and delivery of GMP training activities for QA and production staff.
- MBO or Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences or the equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- 3 years of related Quality Assurance or manufacturing experience in the pharmaceutical or medical device industry with experience in batch record review and investigations.
- Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), Good Distribution Practice (GDP) and/or Good Clinical Practice (GCP) knowledge with the ability to interpret and apply in mainly routine cases.
PS: For this role an EU passport or (search year) VISA for Europe is required. No Intercontinental sponsorship possible.
If you are interested in this job offer, please don’t hesitate to contact me for more information as soon as possible, or just click below to apply!
Senior Associate QA