NOORD BRABANT, Netherlands
Senior Associate QA
The companyOur client is a Biopharmaceutical company based in Noord-Brabant, Netherlands. They focus on distribution, secondary packaging and labelling activities and produce the Artwork for countries worldwide.
Role descriptionYou will be accountable for complaint investigations and QA activities.
- Guaranteeing the quality of complaints registers
- Evaluate complex situations using multiple information sources by applying analytical skills
- Performing SOPs and documentation
- Developing solutions for technical problems of moderate complexity
- Screening, evaluating, reporting and resolving record integrity issues
- MSc degree or BSc degree (with 2 years experience) in Life Sciences or related area
- Experience with Quality or manufacturing within a Biopharmaceutical environment
- Able to manage workload to timelines
- Familiar with projectmanagement tools
- Knowledge of API, Drug Substance, Drug Product, Packaging, Device manufacturing processes
Interested? Contact me via the contact details below!