Senior Associate Finance
Our client is one of the biggest Biopharmaceutical companies in the world and they strive to serve patients with the highest quality. They focus on serious diseases that have little to no cure and distribute their medicine to hospitals and pharmacies in over a 100 different countries. This company combines science and entrepreneurship and their culture makes it a special place to work. They are based in the Noord-Brabant region.
You will be responsible for financial planning processes such as the annual budget, quarterly forecasts and long-range planning for the manufacturing site. In addition to planning processes, responsibilities will include supporting the quarter-end close processes, variance analysis, generating business insights/improvement opportunities and updating standard costs.
• Lead financial planning processes such as Forecasts and annual Planning.
• Participate in the monthly closing activities for various departments
• Analyze data and present results to senior management to facilitate decision-making
• Lead continuous improvement projects using existing digital technologies and streamlining
• University Degree in accounting, finance, business economics or related field.
• 5+ years of progressive finance / accounting / financial planning experience
• Knowledge of key reporting systems
• Experience in preparing executive communication
Are you ready to the next step in your career? Fill out your application by using the apply button and don’t hesitate to contact me