Our client is of the leading biotech and pharmaceutical organization. They are unique company in their field as they are working in the area of diseases that has few to no cure. Based in Netherlands they are responsible for the packaging of drugs and the distribution of them across the whole EMEA region.
As a Senior Associate Clinical Contracts & Budget you will provide clinical site contracting services to clinical study teams to support study start up and conduct activities. You will do that by managing end to end process for clinical site contracts and clinical trial related consulting agreements and supporting site-related questions regarding invoice preparation, contract issues and contracting with local vendors.
- Negotiate site contracts and site budgets using appropriate guidelines, and collect necessary signatures for contract execution.
-Escalate contract and budget issues to the appropriate stakeholders.
- Set up financial data, raise purchase orders and handle appropriate entries/requests into relevant financial and payment systems.
- Relevant experience in Legal, Negotiation and/or Finance.
-More than 2 years of experience.
- Experience working in international environment.
- Knowledge of local contracting and payment processes in applicable countries.
- Good communication in both English and Dutch (both written and verbal)
For this role no international sponsorship is possible. Are you interested in this or another role? Do not hesitate to contact me by applying to this position.