Currently, I am actively looking for a hands-on Seed Technologist with strong leadership capabilities to lead a team of 5 people.
This role is a perfect combination between researching and developing advanced technologies; leading a committed team and managing multiple breeding projects with large budget responsibilities.
- Growing high quality seeds and crops
- Planning, developing and implementing new harvest technologies
- Close interaction with internal/ external specialists worldwide with knowledge in the same type of harvesting crops to develop successful strategies.
- Management of 5 breeding and crop managers.
- Master of PhD in Biology, Agronomy or relevant field
- Experience with practical plant breeding and biotechnology
- Creative, team player, communicative and results-oriented
- Well-organized and good with deadlines
- Fluent in English (Dutch is a plus)
Type of contract: permanent contract
Location: North Brabant, The Netherlands
Attractive salary package and secondary benefits
Can you relate to the description. Contact me and upload your CV via the apply button.