This is a well know multinational in the food industry.
As the Security Manager you will analyse the risks for the organization and create a Security Framework for the company. You will gather the right information on time to share with the local leadership team. Next to that you will arrange security training for difference audience.
- Create a Global Security Framework which includes; detailed security plan, which will match threats, risks and resources.
- Arrange incident training for different teams and give demonstrations
- Make sure that security activities and procedures match the local level of risk
- Work closely with leaders from HR, Legal, Brand Protection and Business Integrity areas
- Analyse existing and emerging threats and risks to people, assets, information and brands
- Give your support to create a blueprint/ template for online incident reporting tool
- Security Diploma or another relevant degree
- Experience in developing training and demonstrating
- At least 2-3 years experience in security within the private sector, corporate security or public sector organization
- Excellent communication skills in English
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Windimi Post.