Second Line Engineer
Our client is an innovative leader for the biotechnology industry. They are committed, since their start, to find solution on the most severe illnesses by studying the human biology, discover the complexity and the root cause.
As a Second Line Engineer you will be supporting the warehouse and production environment by maintaining, and fixing issues with systems, computers and other equipment as label printers.
Responsibilities- Support the warehouse and production environment by maintaining and fixing systems, computers and label printers.
- Execute and coordinate changes
- Ordering computer peripherals.
- Execute test scripts (IQ & OQ)
Requirements- Experience working in a GMP regulated environment is a must.
- Knowledge of English both written and spoken.
- Have an Engineering background.
- Experience working on label printers is a huge plus (e.g Zebra or Printronix)
- Knowledge and experience of ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library Certificate).
Are you interested in this or another role? Please do not hesitate to contact me by applying to this position.