ZUID HOLLAND, Netherlands
Our client an international service provider in the field of storage, handling, forwarding, chartering and other related logistics services based in Rotterdam.
As a Scrum Master you facilitate and guide 2 or more Scrum teams. Together with the teams you deliver a done increment at the end are one of the facilitators in one or more Scrum Teams within the IT department. In a Scrum team, the Scrum Master works back to back with the Product Owner and supports the Development Team so that it’s possible to support Stakeholders in their needs. The Scrum Master will also promote Scrum as defined in the Scrum Guide and is willing to help everyone within the company to understand Scrum theory, practices, rules and values.
- Facilitate an environment for Scrum Teams wherein creativity is promoted;
- Resolve impediments for Scrum Teams;
- As the master of the Scrum Master Guild you will promote and improve Agility within the whole development organization;
- Coach the product Owner in his role as value maximizer;
- Act as a safeguard for the teams;
- Promote the fun-factor to keep the team happy and healthy;
- You have obtained a bachelor degree or similar;
- You have a minimum of 3-5 years of work experience as a Scrum Master;
- You can act as the coach and mentor for teams;
- You are PSM2 certified and preferably you are certified in NEXUS, SAFE or LeSS
- As the Scrum Master you know about the value of metrics and incremental delivery;
- PAL or PSK1 certificate is a pre;
- You are familiar with common development practices, service oriented environments and agile practices;
- You are a strong communicator; proficient in English and Dutch;
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Natasa Trivic.