Our customer is one of the biggest producers of vaccines in the world. The company uses its extensive and innovative technology to combat life-threatening diseases such as Corona, HIV and Ebola.
As a Scientist - Virology you will be mainly responsible for developing methods for the detection of viral contamination to assure product safety in its vaccines.
- Ensuring method development and validation of in-process control
- Release methods to be conducted under GMP standards
- Developing methods to ensure the highest safety and quality in its products
- GMP documentation
- PhD degree in relevant field
- Experience with development and validation
- Experience working with viruses
- cGXP or other quality management systems
- Molecular methods (e.g. mammalian cell culture, qPCR, next Gen Sequencing)
Are you interested and want to apply for this role? Please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Guilherme Tokunaga.