Our client is one of the global leader in advance the future of medicine through gene therapy.
The Scientist will be a contributor for the development and characterisation of novel Adeno-associated virus (AAV) vectors as well as improvements to the production.
The main responsibility of the Scientist is to design, set-up and execute scientific ideas and strategies around Vector Development and Vector Technologies.
- Independently designs, sets up and executes scientific projects
- Provides scientific support to the rest of the team and other departments withinthe organisation.
- Performs lab-based work as well as general scientific and support activities
- Writes data reports and peer reviewed materials for internal and external purposes
- Ph.D. ilevel of education
- Possesses minimum 2 years of post-PhD work experience
- Strong hands-on experience in various molecular biology techniques
- Strong team orientation and collaborative mind set
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and writing), fluent in English