Zuid Holland, Netherlands
Scientist Up Stream Processes
Our client is one of the global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden.The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
The Up Stream department is responsible for early to late stage development of pharmaceutical production processes for viral vaccines.
The Scientist is responsible for the overall scientific approach and progress of the projects.
- Developing and executing Up Stream early and late stage development and tech transfer strategies
- Creating and managing research plans
- Acting as senior author in the preparation of presentations, technical reports, documents for regulatory filing
- PhD degree in a revelant field
- A minimum of 5 years in the pharmaceutical industry in the late stage development
- Good coaching and leadership skills