Our customer is the pioneer in the field of gene therapy and is focused in curing liver-directed and central nervous system disorders.
This is a unique opportunity to work in one of the largest biotech companies in the world.
As Process Development Expert you will be mainly responsible for all process development and process characterisation of the products. Furthermore you will be developing and characterizing platform processes.
- Managing activities on early stage (preclinical to clinical) process development and preclinical manufacturing.
- Leading process transfer for GMP manufacturing
- Developing and improving platform processes
- Writes/reviews/approves process descriptions, experimental protocols and non-GMP batch production records
- Represents the PD department in the CMC team and acts as the point-of-contact for other departments.
- PhD in Bioprocess Engineer, Biotechnology or similar field
- Min. of 2 years of post-PhD (or 6 years post MSc) work experience in process development
- Experienced in Process Development, Cell Culture technologies, upstream/downstream processing, adeno associated virus
- Excellent scientific writing
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Ewout de Jong