Our client is one of the global leader in advance the future of medicine through gene therapy.
The Scientist Process Development Scientist will be responsible for the design, execution, data analysis and conclusion of relevant experiments using the principles of good science and FDA ready submission. You will also be leading and executing project activities within a team of dedicated professionals. Ultimately your goal will be to contribute to the successful development of a high quality generic drug product.
- Managing activities on early stage (preclinical to clinical) process development and preclinical manufacturing.
- Leading process transfer for GMP manufacturing
- Developing and improving platform processes
- Writes/reviews/approves process descriptions, experimental protocols and non-GMP batch production records
- Represents the PD department in the CMC team and acts as the point-of-contact for other departments.
- PhD level of education
- 3-5 years experience in pharma, working with vaccines, virus based products or gene therapt
- Experienced with cell culture (fermentation) upstream processing, downstream processing, technology transfer, adeno associated virus (AAV) or common technical documents (CTD)
If this is something you are interested in, please contact me at email@example.com or at +31 20 658 98 00.