Scientist Process Development CMC
About the company
As an organisation that is dedicated to delivering some of the most innovative gen therapy solutions. With some of the most crucial diseases known to mankind, it appeared to be a part of human life and no cure has been succesful. That is where this company comes in with their new and innovative therapy solutions.
About the role
As a position in the Process Development group within the global company, all of the Scientists and Technicians report to a Senior Scientist and also take part in cross-functional teams in order to stimulate innovation and create first of it's kind products that can be produced en masse.
- Performing tasks as acting manager to multiple Technicians and Senior Technicians
- Leading multiple Process Development programs simultaneously
- Providing reports on data to be utilized for experimental work
- Designing experimental plans to meet assigned objectives.
- Writing, reviewing and approving of process descriptions, experimental protocols and non-GMP batch production records
- PhD in Bioprocess Engineering, Biotechnology or similar field or MSc with supplemental experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience (or 6 years for MSc) in process development or GMP manufacturing support or similar functions
- Experience with Process Development, Cell Culture technologies, GMP Manufacturing, CTD and AAV
- Hands-on experience on complex biologics
- Excellent scientific writing skill demonstrated by publications and reports
- Fluent in English
For more information, please click the "Apply" button below or call me at +31206589800