Scientist Molecular and Bioassay Development
Our client is one of the global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
As a Molecular and Bioassay Development Scientist you will be responsible for developing methods to characterize vaccines.
- Contribute to method development knowledge within the team
- Share expertise in technologies such as ELISA, (q)PCR, cell culture-based assays and/or NGS
- Shape the life cycle management up to and including validation of methods for release and characterization of our vaccine
- Acts as a technical lead to strengthen the product development strategy
- Take ownership in the preparation of presentations, documents for regulatory filing and patents
- Ph.D. degree with 1-5 years of experience in an industrial setting
- Experience in a relevant field of cell-based or molecular assays and/or virology
- Pharmaceutical GMP experience or ICH method development is highly preferred
For more information please contact Carla Garcia at email@example.com or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.