Our client is a global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. Their mission is to transform individual lives and fundamentally change the way diseases are interpreted, managed and in the end prevented. In over 150 countries the company is bringing innovative science and together with the most creative minds in the industry. This team is focussing on the discovery, development and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases. Together they use biological- and chemical technologies to asses quantity, potency, purity, and identity characteristics of their products.
As a Scientist Molecular and Bioassay Development you are working in a multidisciplinary team and contributing to method development knowledge. You actively share expertise in technologies such as ELISA, (q)PCR, cell culture-based assays and/or Next Gen Sequencing.
- Acting as technical lead to strengthen the product development strategy
- Has strong capabilities to collaborate with scientists across multiple disciplines
- Taking ownership as author in the preparation of presentations, documents for regulatory filing and patents
- PhD degree or equivalent in a relevant field
- Post-doctoral experience is a pre
- Experienced with cell-based or molecular assays
- Pharmaceutical industry, ICH method development or GMP experience
For this position you must demonstrate strong leadership, interpersonal and team-building skills. With a critical attitude and value accuracy in the execution of your work and work from others.