Zuid Holland, Netherlands
Scientist- Bioassays Development
Our client is one of the global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Zuid Holland. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of new drugs in various therapeutic areas.
You will join a young and multidisciplinary team and you will be responsible for developing molecular and bioassay methods that are used to analyze and develop virus based product.
- Mentoring of a multidisciplinary team; work together with scientists in the team
- Validation of molecular and bioassays for release and characterisation of the final product
- Act as leader in the product development strategy.
- PhD Degree in Biochemistry or a relevant field.
- Experience of 6 years in a the pharmaceuticals industry.
- Knowledge and experience wih GMP standarsds,
- Experience with cell culture and molecular bio assays.