Scientist Bio Technology Support
The company has a Biotech and Pharmaceutical operations site. They are one of the biggest innovative companies in the Netherlands and they are specialized in vaccines, biological therapies and medicines.
Development, transfer and troubleshooting of production processes, as well as management of small projects or project deliverables within a larger project will be the main focus of the function
- Participating and leading projects focused on development, optimization and transfer of vaccine production processes from seeding stage to completion of vaccine production.
- Planning, executing and reporting of experiments related to (for example) a process development or an investigational project.
- Technology development; new alternatives for our current processes.
- Providing process engineering and technical knowledge in projects and research on production related topics
- Participating in Global BTS projects and aligning with stakeholders from other departments
skills & experience
- BSc or MSc in or related to bioprocess engineering, bacteriology, microbiology or virology.
- Experience in working in a Biopharmaceutical production or lab environment.
- Theoretical and practical knowledge regarding USP and DSP technology for biopharmaceuticals at laboratory and manufacturing scale
- Preferably quality management and GMP knowledge in the biopharmaceutical industry
- Experience in SAP and Lean Six Sigma (MPS) is an advantage.
- Fluent in English in speaking and writing.