Our partner is an innovative company active in the
The Laboratory Scientist will be responsible to design and execute experiments for the development and validation of immunological assays to be used in the analysis of samples from clinical trials.
- Develop and execute immunological assays
- Instructing associate and assistant scientist on the assays
- Being responsible for the long-term life cycle management of the methods and for the data reviewing
- MSc or PhD in a relevant field
- A minimum of 2 years of experience within the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in the development to validation of serology or cell-based assays, such as ELISA, Virus Neutralization Assays, ELISPOT, Flow Cytometry or similar