Scientist Analytical Method Development
About the company
As a company with a heritage of just 40 years, they have managed to do the unthinkable, bring the first medicine to market in a very short time span and thereafter the successes would only keep coming. Building a global brand with a strong mission to dedicate themselves to innovate and drive change into the pharmaceutical industry.
About the role
In a diverse role with several tasks at hand dedicated to help the company design new strategies using an Analytical Quality by Design approach where you identify and anticipate on new regulatory requirements when it comes to product characterization. This expert will also have an integral role when it comes to align several cross-functional stakeholders and experts.
- Collaborate with the Analytical Research & Development team;
- You are responsible for robust analytical method development within up to validation of Analytical Methodologie
- You will apply analytical Quality by Design (QbD) and Design of Experiment (DoE)/multivariate data analysis to find critical parameters of analytical methodologies.
- Master's degree or PhD in Pharmaceutical Sciences or Chemistry;
- 3-5 years of experience in Pharma;
- Proven background in HPLC/UPLC analysis with PDA/UV/ELSD detection ICH guidelines, FDA and patents
- Strong knowledge of development and method validation