This organization is focused on Gene Therapy to treat immunological diseases. Gene Therapy uses genes to treat diseases by deleting, adding or altering DNA, this way it targets the root cause of the problem instead of just treating the symptoms. This firm uses viruses and vectors to get into the cell to deliver the new copy of the gene into a cell.
You'll be part of the Product Analytical Development group and you'll be using your expertise in Proteomics to further support Process Development activities.
- Developing, qualifying and transfer of product-specific assays to be used for release testing, stability testing, and extended characterization.
- Providing analytical support to DPD and PD (Process Development) activities by ensuring consistent and timely execution of standardized platform product characterization assays, including data review, storage and trending.
- Integrating new program products into the analytical platforms, to ensure timely progress of transfer and regulatory filing efforts.
- MSc with 6-8 years of experience or PhD with 2-4 years experience in a Life Sciences-related field
- Industry experience (GMP) is a must
- Extensive knowledge in Proteomics
- Scientific knowledge and hands on experience with aseptic cell culture techniques (e.g. insect and human cells)
- Scientific knowledge and hands on experience with relevant molecular biology techniques (e.g. (q)PCR, DNA electrophoresis)
- Scientific knowledge and hands on experience with biochemical analyses (e.g. protein electrophoresis, western blotting, ELISA)
- Experience in assay design, assay development and trouble shooting
For more information please contact Guilherme Tokunaga at email@example.com or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.