Scientist Analytical Development
Our client is a global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of biologic products to protect people worldwide from immunological diseases.
The Scientist will be responsible for developing methods to characterize the vaccine products.
- Experience in technologies such as ELISA, (q)PCR, cell culture-based assays and NGS.
- Shapes the life cycle management including validation of methods for characterization of the vaccine products.
- Collaborates with scientists across multiple disciplines.
- Takes ownership in preparation of presentations, documents for regulatory filing.
- PHD degree level in a relevant field of life sciences and/or virology
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry or in a GMP environment
- Demonstrates strong leadership
- Has a critical attitude in the execution of yours and others work
For more information please contact Ece Karakurt at email@example.com or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.