Scientist Analytical Development
Our client is one of the global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
The Scientist will develop methods for the detection of viral contamination to assure the safety of vaccine products.
- Ensure the method development and validation of in-process control and release methods to be conducted at GMP level
- Generating clear and robust strategies, procedures and instructions
- Effective communication with varied levels of the organization
- PhD degree in a relevant field
- Experience with method development and validation
- Experienced in working with viruses
- Experience with GXP conditions
For more information please contact Carla Garcia at email@example.com or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.