The mission of this company is to transform individual lives and fundamentally change the way diseases are interpreted, managed and in the end prevented. In over 150 countries the company is bringing innovative science and together with the most creative minds in the industry think differently about diseases. Trying to achieve the best possible results for their health.
This department is responsible for the evaluation of vaccine candidates in clinical trials. In collaboration with other teams they execute the immuno strategies and ensure the development and validation of immunological assays as well as clinical sample analysis and data reporting.
As a Laboratory Scientist you will design and execute experiments for development and validation of immunological assays. This assays are used in the analysis of samples from clinical trials to generate high-quality scientific reports to document your work.
- Development and validation of immunological assays
- Responsible for long-term life cycle management of the methods
- Support assay development processes
- Follow up on assay-related issues and potential areas of improvement in the lab
- Instructing other scientist on the scientific fundamentals of the assays responsible for
- Review of generated data
- Follow relevant literature and knowledge in the field
- PhD in Biological or Medical Sciences
- Strong Immunology or Virology background
- 3 years' of experience in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry
- Hans-on experience in the development of validation of serology or cell-based assays such as: ELISA, VNA, ELISPOT, Flow Cytometry)
- Excellent technical writing skills
- Experienced working under quality standards such as GCLP, GCP or GMP