The mission of this company is to transform individual lives and fundamentally change the way diseases are interpreted, managed and in the end prevented. In over 150 countries the company is bringing innovative science and together with the most creative minds in the industry think differently about diseases. Trying to achieve the best possible results for their health.
As a Scientist you will be the key player in the management of various reference material studies of the novel vaccines during the clinical development. Working in a multidisciplinary environment with a focus on review and approval of various scientific protocol, reports and documentation for IND/CTA filing.
- Focus on preparation of raw material qualification protocols
- Certificate of analysis, trending and monitoring of raw materials
- Provide support during scientific investigations
- Act as a support to the Head of Quality Control during audits, inspections, assessment of quality of suppliers
- Lead quality investigations (deviations, OOS, CAPAs)
- Providing support to various CMC projects
- Master or PhD Degree in Biochemistry, Pharmacy or another relevant field
- 2 years' of pharmaceutical industry experience
- Experience with analytical methods qualification and validation
- Good knowledge of statistical analyses and data trending
- Excellent knowledge of GMP quality systems and management
Are you the independent scientist who is motivated and enjoys working in a team? Contact me and upload your CV via the apply button.