Scientist Analytical Development
Our client is one of the most important pharmaceutical and biotech organization, which focuses on the development, production and marketing of vaccines and virus based products, to prevent and combat infectious and other diseases.
You will join a multidisciplinary team, being a key player in the management of the various reference material studies of the novel vaccines during the clinical development.
- Focus on preparation of Raw Materials qualification protocols and qualification reports
- Focus on review and approval of various scientific protocol and documentation for IND/CTA
- Support to Head of QC
- Lead quality investigations (Deviations, OOS, CAPAs)
- MS or Ph.D. Degree in Biochemistry, Pharmacy or equivalent.
- A minimum of 2-3 years pharmaceutical industry
- Experience with reference Material qualification and method validation
- teamwork skills and flexible attitude.
If this is something you are interested in, please contact me at email@example.com or at +31 20 658 98 00.