Noord- Brabant, Netherlands
Scientific Communications Officer
Our client is a professional organisation, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands. This is a packaging and distribution site for pharmaceutical products. In our site in Breda we do the secondary packaging for drugs that we have developed at out international sites. Next to that we are responsible for the distribution all over Europe. This all happens in a GDP environment.
As the Scientific Communication Officer you are the first point of contact for customers and patients. Customers can contact you for questions about side-effects.
- Provide disease and brand-related scientific information to your medical colleagues
- Actively look for process improvements in order to support the patients/customers
- Handle product complaints
- Develop and review non-promotional and promotional materials
- Train internal staff and plan educational event
- At least a bsc. in Life Science
- Min. 1 year working experience in a pharma/biotech company
- Experience in generation of science-based materials
- Scientific knowledge relevant to assigned therapeutic area
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Windimi Post.