Noord Brabant, Netherlands
Scientific Communications Agent
Our customer is one of the largest suppliers of medicines in the Netherlands and focuses on developing medicines to address critical diseases and improving people’s lives. This is a unique opportunity to work in one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world.
As a Scientific Communications Agent you will be the point of contact for customers and patients. You will be mostly involved in product discussions and dealing with questions or complaints on specific medicines. Topics such as side effects, product storage and product safety are likely to be discussed.
- Providing scientific information on products
- Understanding the science and translating it into a friendly message to customers and/or patients
- Supporting small trainings to internal staff on how to convey the right message to customers
- Bachelor degree in Biomedicine or related fields
- Native Dutch speaker
- Scientific background (oncology is a plus)
- Excellent communication skills
- Are you interested and want to apply for this role? Please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Guilherme Tokunaga